热搜: 电影 连续剧
查看: 4508|回复: 1

[动态] TAR S14 剧透

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-1-24 23:52:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Contestant Summary:

much thanks to BlindFreddy@ survivorfever.net for helping with the cast

•Father & Son team Mike & Mel White:
gay father and son from Los Angeles, Ca. Might be wearing "blue" clothing.
Mel:
*James Melville White (born 1940) is a gay American clergyman and author. White was a behind-the-scenes member of the Evangelical Protestant movement during the 1960s, '70s, and '80s, writing speeches and ghostwriting books for televangelists such as Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, and Billy Graham. After years of writing for the Religious Right, he came out of the closet in 1994.
*White graduated from Warner Pacific College. That same year, he married his wife Lyla. They had two children, one of whom is the actor/comedian and screenwriter Mike White.
Mel White admitted to his wife that he had always been attracted to men. He embarked on a long process of attempted "cures" for his homosexuality, including psychotherapy, prayer, Electroconvulsive therapy, and exorcism.
*Since 1993, he has devoted himself full-time to minister to lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transgender people, working on their behalf in the media, in the political process, and with fellow religious leaders.
Mike:
*Michael White (born June 28, 1970) is an American writer, director, actor, and producer for television and film and the winner of the Independent Spirit John Cassavetes Award for Chuck & Buck.
*Born in Pasadena, California, White attended Polytechnic School and Wesleyan University. White's father is the Reverend Dr. Mel White, a former speechwriter for Religious Right figures such as Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson. White is openly bisexual. His father, meanwhile, came out as homosexual in 1994.
*White was a writer and producer on Dawson's Creek and Freaks and Geeks and wrote and acted in the films Chuck & Buck, The Good Girl, Orange County, School of Rock and Nacho Libre. He also had a role in the 2004 remake of The Stepford Wives.

•Female /Female friends Jodi Wincheski & \"Chrissy\" :
Jodi Wincheski from Houston, TX probably paired with \"Chrissy\" and are SouthWest Airline flight attendants.

**She was sitting right next to one of the contestants, my friend said she was a Kelly Ripa lookalike. This contestant had another friend sitting up a few rows, who she kept referring to as Chrissy.
**The lady also told the flight attendant that she and her friend Chrissy are Southwest Airlines flight attendants back home.
***She said she also had noticed one other team of two girls with backpacks and camera crews, which I suspect *may* have been the pair I (romaniafan) saw stalled outside baggage claim, but not sure.
****My friend said the racer sitting next to her on the plane had mentioned that others \"from our group\" had been on an earlier flight that day. And as I may have already mentioned, she was wearing a t-shirt with a picture of her daughter that said \"I love you wherever I go\".

Jodi

•Mom  & Son Margaret & Luke Adam:
Margaret & Luke Adam(22), from Monument/Colorado Springs, Co.
*Luke:
is described as deaf as well as gay.
attended Rochester Institute of Tech
Graduated RIT  '07
Colorado Springs, CO
Majored in Criminal Justice, Sociology
Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind '03
BIG reality TV Fan
Currently a Starbucks barista

Luke

•Married couple Victoria Pfeifer Hunt & Brad Hunt:
Victoria Pfeifer Hunt(46) and husband Brad Hunt(51) from Columbus, OH.
*Victoria is a tax assessor and Brad works for a electric utility power company.
*They both do adventure races/mtn biking/orienteering activities.
** I saw a team, a short woman and a tall man with backpacks..They may have been middle aged, not sure

• Dating couple? Preston McCamy & Jennifer H  
Preston McCamy of Birmingham AL, graduate of Auburn U and Jennifer H of Columbia, SC
** The team in on our car was  the ones in the photo, wearing orange shirts. (photo below)

•Female Female team
**I would guess that they were mid- to late- twenties, but it was getting dark so I could be totally off. The one in the pink had brown hair, the other had lighter hair, but not blond.
*** two girls, looked to be in their 20s
***  double mint twins in matching sweatshirts, bleached teeth and badly dyed red hair ..

• A pair of African American woman
**one was two slightly older African American ladies

• Asian couple
** Asian couple with backpacks
**one of the contestants, an asian looking man with his girlfriend

• \" Michael & Mark Munoz
Michael & Mark Munoz, Los Angeles CA.

photo find thanks to TARdevotee
Mike Munoz

Mark Munoz

• Shorter male & female

I'm guessing here ..

• Amanda Blackledge? & partner

Amanda
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-1-24 23:53:01 | 显示全部楼层
可能的比赛地点

thanks to apskip, here is the tentative first AR14 Timeline.

Quote from: apskip on November 24, 2008, 09:15:52 AM
AR14 Timeline(revised 11/26):

Oct. 31 leg 1 depart U.S. for Locarno, Switzerland via Frankfurt and Zurich or via Milan.
Nov. 1 arrive mid-morning in Europe and reach Locarno sometime in the afternoon; then tasks; this might be a TBC to allow known timing of next leg, but probably isn\'t
Nov. 2 leg 2 Locarno to Domodossola to Spiez to Interlaken by train; then tasks in Interlaken
Nov. 3 leg 3 Interlaken probably by rail to Zurich, then plane to Salzburg; arrival possibilities mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and late evening
Nov. 4 tasks in Salzburg
Nov. 5 leg 4 depart Salzburg for Bucharest, with several late-night flight options
Nov. 6 arrival in Bucharest after midnight; transfer to train to get to Brasov
Nov. 7 tasks in Brasov
Nov. 8 leg 5 leave Transylvania for unknown location #1
Nov. 10 leg 6 unknown location #2
Nov. 12 leg 7 unknown location #3
Nov. 14 leg 8 leave unknown location #3 to arrive Bangkok the next morning
Nov. 15 fly Bangkok to Phuket apparently on TG203 0740 0850, then tasks in Phuket area
Nov. 16 leg 9 fly from Phuket to ?
Nov. 18 leg 10 fly from ? to Guilin
Nov. 20 leg 11 Guilin to Beijing, then tasks in Beijing and start pitstop
Nov. 22 leg 12 return from Beijing to U.S. for Finish Line in Hawaii via Tokyo
                        Finish Line, which Hawaiian island not known yet although I guess Oahu for convenience

========
小眠:线路大约是从LA开始,经过法兰克福或苏黎世或米兰,到达瑞士
洛迦诺,瑞士因特拉肯,奥地利的
萨尔斯堡
,罗马尼亚的布拉索夫,中间有两三个赛段未知,不过根据BVM(制作人)所说,可能会去西伯利亚之类的地方.然后会到普吉岛或者曼谷,之后就是中国的桂林和北京了,终点在夏威夷
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|有间论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 14:12 , Processed in 0.053964 second(s), 15 queries .